July 17, 2009

first blog

Okay, so all of my girlfriends keep telling me to start facebook, blogging, and twitter. Well, I have managed to start two of three. All of you know I am on facebook and now I have a blog. Wow, I am getting their girls!

I am very new to this as well, but I love to write so I am sure this will come easier to me as I figure out the program. I am looking at how to publish, but keep private, but share with those I want to. I chose this site because I am familair with google and I do everything else with them. So I am going to give it a whirl. This way I can share all my thoughts with those who actually want to read it. Believe me, I have a lot to share about life and all my new adventures!!

To be continued...

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started a blog! Now you are as crazy as the rest of us!! Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy to use. And if you need any help, just let me know!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!!! For me it has become my scrapbook for my family.

    I look forward to following along in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i saw on facebook that you had a blog!! totally exciting!! i'm totally obsessed with blogs, so it really made my day!

    if you have any questions about the blogging stuff, let me know....and if you need any help with layouts/buttons/headers etc....let me know too, i know a bunch of places that have some free backgrounds that are too cute...
    and i love to make headers/buttons for people....

    :)

    welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I logged in to see if you had logged in to my blog, I saw that you had a profile picture...and a blog! Way to go! I hope that you enjoy blogging as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy!!! I can't wait to hear all the adventures.

    They are growing sooooooo fast.

    ReplyDelete