July 26, 2009

Facebook observations

So, I think I have two accounts, but can only access one of them....WOW, so Jenn Bush when you said you added me, you sure did! The problem is, I do not know how to access the other account so there is no way for me to contact anyone. I have put an email into facebook about how to delete or deactivate this account so there wont be anymore confusion. I did not realize this a few months ago when I first started on facebook. I do apologize for all of the mess I have caused. A lot of my friends are on both pages, but some are on one and not the other so I am trying to add all of you who are on my old to my new so please bare with me. Thanks for your patience!!! All of this will get straightened out soon, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I also have had a hard time with facebook but Kim gave me a quick lesson so I may be on the right track now.

    ReplyDelete