So, we have been really potty training for a week now. This week he made some progress. He was using it on a regular basis when I took him. It seemed that Monday through Friday he used it all day whenever I asked him too, but this weekend he would not go. That really frustrates me. I am using M&Ms to help out. He seems to really enjoy getting one after he goes pee pee. I give him two after he poops. This is a very difficult task, but I am thinking it will get easier for all of us. He is using pull ups now, which is great, but they are expensive. I give him the choice between those and diapers and he wears what he picks. It varies depending on his mood. I think he likes the choice. Just for fun Friday night I put him in underware to see what he would do. As soon as it got a little wet he said, "yucky, change me." That is a great sign. I am still not going boot camp style on him, but I am getting him in a routine to use the potty. It is so much harder on the weekend because things are not as much of a routine. He is doing a great job. I just wish this was a fast process, but it is not.
Hopefully week 2 we will make more process....
January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment