So in a million years I never thought that moving or trying to sell a house would be so stressful. We have talked to a realitor this week who I do not like that much. He wanted 10% of the selling price for comission and wanted us to spend 5 or 6 thousand dollars to fix it up before selling it. If I had that kind of money I would not be worried about selling it. He also wanted us to take a loss in the selling price, which would mean that we would have to pay about 7 thousand just to pay off the mortgage after selling the house. I am like NO WAY! I know there is a lot that goes into selling a house....but man, this is ridiculous. I just do not know what to do. Ryan and I have so much to talk about, but it is really hard when he has to travel so much for work. Thank goodness he is home now....
I am glad that I have my pampered chef party tomorrow night to keep my mind off of this!!!
September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment