September 23, 2009

Moving

So, we have some pretty big news for everyone. Ryan has gotten a promotion at work and it is moving us to Raleigh. We are in the middle of making some pretty big decisions. I know that is going to be hard for us to leave all of the wonderful friends we have made in Winston Salem, but we cannot turn this down.

There are somethings that I am excited about, for example getting Alex out of this daycare. He is still having some problems. I feel so bad for having to leave him there everyday. I am sad about taking Joseph out because I love his teacher. PLUS daycare in RDU is about twice as much as it here and they do not supply formula and baby food. I cannot believe that. I am excited because I may have the opportunity to maybe stay home with the boys once we sell the house. The bad part is that we have to sell the house. That is harder than I thought. I am finding it that it is very hard to sell a house in this market. Hmmm, I am also not wanting to leave our church. We have a great church family and Sunday school class. I hate that we are leaving them. There is so much more going on....

Well, I will keep everyone updated on what is going on.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I have to comment on this post. I am so happy that the Lord has blessed you guys with this opportunity. I can't say that I'm excited about you all leaving. How do I explain to a 20-month old that his best friend won't be at school or church anymore??

    How do I explain to myself that I won't see you guys in the mornings at drop-off or in the afternoons at pick-up or on Sundays and Wednesdays at church? Or any other time we feel like getting together??

    We are going to miss you guys like crazy, but you've got to do the right thing for your family and this is it! We love you all and you know we are here for you during all this. If you need somebody to help you pack boxes...just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how bittersweet! The possibility of staying home is wonderful, but leaving friends and a church family can be heartbreaking. Praying that the Lord would bring the right buyers to your house at just the right time, and that you would find a new church as wonderful as your old one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Great news about the promotion but sad news about the move. Great news about getting to stay home, sad news that we will not get to see the boys. We have grown to love you guys and the boys. It has been such a blessing to have you here. I am praying that all goes well and that you will NOT become strangers. You have to come and see us. Afterall you are on the nursery schedule. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete