For the past three weeks or so I have been working out on a daily basis before Ryan goes to work and the boys wake up because I need to lose some major weight to be healthy again. It has felt really good working out again and eating better. I am using this program on my iPod to keep up with my caloric intake and working out activity. So far I have lost about 5 pounds and feel great. I have more energy to keep up with my boys. Alex and Joseph are both keeping me very busy.
Alex is doing really well with his learning and expressing himself. He is pretty much talking in complete sentences (or what is complete for a 2 year old). He is starting to use pronouns and not talking in the third person. That is great news. I am working on him with his lllll sound so he can say his name correctly. It is funny to hear him say hello, yellow, jello, jelly, and all words with the double L. He is doing a great job on his counting to 15, colors (he knows most of them in his crayon boxes), and most of the letters. He is starting to sing songs he hears on his TV shows and that he and I sing together. I cannot believe how smart he is. I am beginning to think that I need to up what I am doing at home with him so he continue to grow in his smartness and get too far behind. I am so proud of him. I am still working on his potty training. We have not had too much success. He does not like his Elmo potty anymore. He likes to use the big potty. So I went to Target to get him a seat for the big potty. He seems to like that. He has sat on the potty today for the first time in a while. He did not do anything, but at least he sat on it. He is wearing pull ups because he does not like diapers anymore. He has his own mind.
Joseph has sure grown a whole lot in the past few months. I cannot believe it, but he will be 1 April 27. That is amazing. Soon I will not have anymore babies. He has teeth right now, but I am sure he is working on more and I think they may be is molars. This is no fun for him. He does not like getting teeth. He is also walking now. He has been cruising for a long time, but last week he really started walking. He does it more than crawling now. He can say a few words. I am going to start working with baby signs with him and getting him to communicate with me in other ways.
I am really enjoying staying home. We are all having a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on the weight loss!!
ReplyDelete